We can supply a range of Disabled Refuge systems ranging from 1 outstation to 160 outstations.
Systems used are supplied & certified to comply with the BS5839 Pt9 Code of practice for design, installation, commissioning and maintenance of emergency voice communication systems.
- Complies Fully with BS5839 Part 9
- Vox Duplex Speech Paths
- Protected Against Open and Short Circuit Conditions
- System Control for up to 160 Outstations
- Standard Telephone Call Tone
- Network & Outstation Cabled 4 Core Loops
- Disabled Toilet Alarm Facility (optional)
- Outstation LED Beacon Facility (optional)
- User 12 Button Numerical Keypad